L’Amour Productions Presents… Mr. & Miss Model International©♛
The Competition Where “YOU” Represent Yourself!!!
The Mr. & Miss Model International ©♛ 2018
L’Amour Productions, Ava Jhamin, and Cyberdawg Foxclaw are pleased to announce the Mr. & Miss Model International 2018©♛
This competition is unlike any in SL as you will represent “YOURSELF”. You will participate in competitions—runway, photo, and group events—that will highlight you as a model, stylist, individual. The submissions of your work, photos etc. would then reflect who “YOU” are as an SL Avatar.
MMI prides itself on being the first competition on the grid to not care who you are behind the screen, only who you are in the Second Life realm.
Our goal is to celebrate the uniqueness of each of us. To celebrate who we are, where we come from, and share with others our mission for SL. MMI will also work with the winners to organize a charity of their choice and what they are passionate about.
We invite you to participate as this competition is open to anyone in SL regardless of schooling or lack thereof. If you reside in SL you are welcome to be a part of our competition. No voice verification!!! (We were the first) YOU BE YOU.
All scoring and judges’ comments will be available within 48 hours of each competition and will be given to each contestant at the Feedback Meeting held after each competition. It is mandatory for all contestants to attend the feedback meetings.
MMI’s competitions are not only fun and unique, they also challenge each contestant to think outside of the box and grow as individuals and stylists.
MMI winners receive amazing prizes that include Lindens, products from sponsors, modeling opportunities, and scholarships to various modeling academies.
YOU WIN BIG in more ways than one as you develop friendships with fellow contestants during the competition, and learn valuable modeling and styling tips from experienced MMI instructors.
We pride ourselves on being not only the first of its kind competition but also the most honest competition.
HOW TO ENTER:
- You will submit a 1024 x 1024 Headshot & Bodyshot in theme of CASUAL “YOU” (Be true to you). These photos should be submitted to the official MMI Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/lamour_mmi/
- Photo submissions open January 1, 2018 and close at 12:00 p.m. January 10, 2018.
- Photos will be judged on, theme, photo quality, prims, photo composition.
- Photos must be submitted by Noon (slt) January 10, 2018 (no exceptions).
- Those contestants that are chosen will also walk in your picture submissions, so keep that in mind when you style for your picture submissions.(Note: Pictures should not being taken by a Professional Photographer. If we find out that it was you will automatically be disqualified. All photos must be your own work.)
- January 12th 2018 10 a.m. & 5 p.m., slt
- January 13th 2018 10 a.m. & 5 p.m. slt
- January 14th 2018 10 a.m. & 5 p.m. slt
THEME for Audition: Casual be “YOU” … WHAT YOU WORE FOR PICTURE SUBMISSIONS.
WALK FOR AUDITION:
- When cued by the runway director you, will walk to the end of the runway and do 4 POSES that fit the theme of your outfit.
- When cued to exit, you may leave the runway and venue.
- IF chosen, from the walk, you will be notified within 24 hours (by 6 p.m. on the 15th of January 2018) and the notice will be released in Group, L’Amour Mr. & Miss Model International, Facebook, and other forms of social media.
YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN AS A CANDIDATE …..Now what?
Information Meetings on:
- Saturday January 20, 2018 – 10 a.m. slt & 5p.m. slt.
You MUST attend this meetings or you will be dropped from the competition. This is where you will get all the information about upcoming weekly competition dates…etc. So, missing this is NOT AN OPTION. Failure to attend will forfeit your place in the competition. There are NO exceptions to this rule, to keep the competition fair to all involved.
First walking competition is: January 27, 2018 11:00 a.m. slt (20 male, 20 female)
This will be a runway competition. Theme to be released at Candidate meeting along with dates of future competitions.
All competitions will take place on Saturday at 11:00 a.m. slt. Before each walk competition there will be a photo requirement for that walk. Throughout the competition there will be multiple cuts until we have standing the top 5 male and top 5 female that will go to the MMI Final.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- January 24, 2018 – 12:00 p.m. slt – First Challenge Photo deadline.
- January 27, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt – First Challenge Walk.
- February 3, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt -Pose Off Challenge.
- February 7, 2018 – 12:00 p.m. slt – Couples Challenge Photo deadline.
- February 10, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt – Couple Challenge Walk.
- February 14, 2018 – 12:00 p.m. slt – 4th Challenge Photo submission deadline.
- February 17, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt – 4th Challenge Walk ( Top 10 men – Top 10 women)
- February 21, 2018 – 12:00 p.m. slt – Semi Final #1 Photo submission deadline
- February 24, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt – Semi Final Challenge #1 walk
- February 28, 2018 – 12:00 p.m. slt – Semi Final #2 photo submission.
- March 3, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt – Semifinal # 2 challenge walk (Top 5 men – Top 5 women
- March 8, 2018 – 12:00 a.m. slt – Final Photo Submission (3 Stylings)
- March 10, 2018 – 11:00 a.m. slt – Grand Finale & WINNER announced.
RELEASES: By entering this contest and submitting your photo you agree to grant full permission to L’Amour Productions, its staff, members, and affiliates to use pictures, statements, videos etc. in all forms of social media for promotion of Mr. & Miss Model International 2018. ©♛
ALL submitted photos for competitions must be taken by YOURSELF, no professional or friends to take.
- You MUST join the Mr. & Miss Model International Group©♛ in world – contact Cyberdawg Foxclaw or Ava Jhamin.
- You Must put Mr. & Miss Model International in your Picks on your profile.
- We would like you to blog, share in social media (Facebook, Flickr etc.) your involvement and stylings each week.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to either Cyberdawg Foxclaw or Ava Jhamin.
We hope that you will be joining us on this journey to crown Mr. & Miss Model International 2018©♛
Ava Jhamin CEO
Mr. & Miss Model International (MMI)
Cyberdawg Foxclaw, COO
Mr. & Miss Model International (MMI)©♛
L’Amour Productions MMI Corp. (TM)