L’Amour Productions is pleased to partner with CHOP ZUEY JEWELLERY for an exciting PHOTO CONTEST. This contest is open to the following MALE and FEMALE models:
– L’Amour Productions Models
– L’Amour NeXus University Graduates and Models
– MMI Models
– Chop Zuey Models
– Chop Zuey Bloggers
WINNERS will be photographed by Belle Roussel, Owner & Designer of CHOP ZUEY, for an ad that will be featured in L’Amour Diversity Magazine. All Pictures will become property of L’Amour Productions to be used for PR and advertising purposes for the Chop Zuey Photo Contest. This includes promotion on the lamourproductions.org website, Facebook, Flickr and others. The picture taken by Belle will remain the property of Chop Zuey and the winner will get a copy for her/his portfolio.
All decisions are final! However, inquiries are welcome, and feedback about your own photo will be happily shared by Ava Jhamin.
RULES & INSTRUCTIONS
- Wear your favorite Chop Zuey Jewellery. Style according to theme.
- A different THEME will be chosen by L’Amour staff every other month that will always involve Chop Zuey Jewellery. JEWELLERY MUST BE SHOWN CLEARLY!
- Join the L’Amour Productions in world group. Copy and Paste the following link into local chat, click to open and join the Group: secondlife:///app/group/73e9ce1d-5efa-93eb-4493-ca3251f25d18/about
- FLICKR SUBMISSION:
– Join and submit photos to the following L’Amour Productions Flickr Group
– Submit 1 Headshot and 1 Bodyshot
– Size: 1024 x 768
– Name your photos:
Chop Zuey L’Amour Contest – Head [Name]
Chop Zuey L’Amour Contest – Body [Name]
**** PICTURE SUBMISSIONS DUE MARCH 30, 2016 ****
ELIMINATION PROCESS will begin immediately after due date.
- Top 5 PHOTOS will be selected and announced in the L’Amour Productions Group in world.
- The WINNER will be selected from the Top 5.
- Winner will contact Belle Roussel to schedule a photo shoot.
NOTE: Failure to comply with these rules will result in an automatic disqualification.
NOT ALLOWED: nudity, sexual content or explicit sexual acts, images depicting children, violence and gore. We strive to keep the integrity of the Chop Zuey brand.
DO NOT CONTACT BELLE ROUSSEL ON THIS AT AL! Direct any questions to AVA JHAMIN.
Ava Jhmain CEO
L’Amour Diversity Magazine